Header Ads

"Sell their products via Facebook" .. 3 ladies turned their passion for cooking to a private business

Women and miscellaneous

Maryam Wahba and Hoda Three women started cooking and sweets, each of them began selling the foods that characterized them through the Facebook page. In the next report, the seventh day presents the success stories of kitchen women on Facebook.

Mary and her mother-in-law "cooking hobby and art"

Meals.
Meals.

Maryam is one of the girls who contributed to the success of her mother's project and encouraged her to show and sell the dishes, and for their small project, Mary said to the seventh day: "My mother is a fan of cooking since her childhood and every day we are surprised by new dishes. We have to publish pictures of food on Facebook to sell different cooks at reasonable prices and accessible to everyone.

"She began to develop herself day by day, and arrived with her for the stage of love and study and thus produced special and beautiful dishes, and worked on Facebook and began to spread the publicity and thank God has accepted the many on Facebook.

Food of Mary and her mother
Food of Mary and her mother

We receive the orders on our Facebook page and we do the dishes according to the required orders and implement them in the house, and all we wish to grow the project and we have a special restaurant for special dishes.

She concluded her conversation, "Work is not a problem as long as the benefit of others, and by our project we can help Stat Kteir busy and Mndahash time to cook."

Marwa is an inventor in tortillas and desserts

Torto made of Marwa
Torto made of Marwa

"The sweet idea and the encouragement of friends" were the reasons that made Marwa start and have a special project to make the distinctive sweets and sell them on the Facebook pages, Marwa Fouad said for the seventh day, "The idea started when I made a torte and dazzle my friends, and here encouraged me to make the tortoise for them On all occasions for a material fee instead of buying them at high prices.

Tortoise shaped Santa Claus
Tortoise shaped Santa Claus

She went on to say, "I was amazed at the idea of ​​the project. I decided to study sweets making through online courseware. I developed a very self-published version of Facebook on various forms and ideas and received positive reactions.

Over time, I participated in the "Hess LeTort" competition, in which the biggest hotels and chefs participated. Thankfully, I received a medal and honor, and Minister of Solidarity Ghada Waly chose me to participate in the show "Helwa O Beldy" and then "Afrahna".

She ended her conversation: "At one of the exhibitions, Chef said to her colleagues," The five houses were filled by a worker of Azai .. Learn, "and praised Beshghali.

Hind is a computer engineer with a hobby

Tort India
Tort India

Although she graduated from the Faculty of Computers and Information, she went beyond her hobby and her dream of making a delightful tortoise. The story of Hind in the Flintin started when she made a special tortoise After the love and won the admiration of many of her family and friends and from here began the journey.

"Making the tortilla has become a hobby and passion and I am trying to develop it all the time," Hind said. "With all the occasions, I made a special tap of the occasion, and I posted the photos on Facebook and over time I received questions and reactions about the tortoise."

She added: "Over time, I took advantage of the work of my project and publish the pictures of the tort and sell it online. Thank God everyone thanks the taste and shape of the tortoise, and I hope to grow the project and be one of the most famous people known to make torts in Egypt and the world.

Related topics

.

ليست هناك تعليقات