Header Ads

The reader Anwar Mahjoub writes: Petite

Citizen journalism

my little one……

Nour my eyes and my face

You are my extension and the joy of my joy

my little one…

Smile your life

And embrace your life

Let me tell you that

Materktini in Gharbaty

I filled your room with my pictures

Every morning ..

I used to smell Arigak my Lord

In my evening

I will answer you and complain to you alone

And now I have come back ..

How are you?

My youngest child

I wish you more and more

O pure plant, my most beautiful flower

I see in your eyes all my statutes

And my memories and history

And I will hear in your laughter my joy

O my beloved.

I have suffered from my tears

I love you long time

I hope the world and all my happiness

And Mona promised my little ..

I will not leave you again.

You are Naimi and Jannati

.

ليست هناك تعليقات