The fifth episode .. Masterpieces of taste and elegance and ethics in the life of the Prophet

During the holy month of Ramadan, we will hold workshops entitled "Masterpieces of Taste, Elegance and Etiquette". It is an author of Dr. Nasser Bin Musfir Al Zahrani, supervisor of the Peace Project. You, O Prophet, are masterpieces of taste, elegance and etiquette in the life of the Prophet in his dealings with his family, friends and Muslims.
Tilfh peace be upon him with his companions, may Allah be pleased with them and his guidance to them:
It was narrated that al-Masoor ibn Maqamah [may Allaah be pleased with him] said: The Messenger of Allaah [peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him] used cellars, and he did not give any of them anything. He said: "O son, let us go to the Messenger of Allaah." He said: Call him, and went to him and the Quba of them, he said peace be upon him: We hid this for you. He said: We looked at him, he said: satisfied Mkramp. [Bukhari: 2599, Muslim: 1058].
And Muqdad, may Allah be pleased with him, said: I and my companions came to me, and our ears and eyes went out of effort, and made us offer ourselves to the companions of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, none of them accept us, and the Prophet came to us, The Prophet [peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him] said: "This milk is mixed among us."
He said: Then the mosque comes and pray, and then the drink comes and drink, the devil came to me one night and I drank my share, and he said, "Then I will come to the mosque and pray, He said: Muhammad comes Ansar in the museum, and injures them with the need for this dose, Vtteha Vsrbtha, and when I got in my stomach, and I learned that there is no way, he said: The devil regretted me, he said: And Ikhk, what I did ?! I drank Mohammed's drink ?! And if you put it on my head, my feet will come out, and I will not come to sleep, but my companion will be asleep, and I will not do what I have done. He said: The Prophet [peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him] came and gave up. As he was delivering, then came to the mosque and prayed, and then came drink and revealed it, did not find anything, raised his head to the sky, I said: Now calls on me and you, he said: Oh God, feed me, and Wassak of Asqani.
He said to her: "Then I went to the vessel of the Prophet Muhammad [peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him] and they did not want to be sworn in. So I went to the Messenger of Allaah [peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him] and said, "Do you drink your drink tonight?" I said: O Messenger of Allah, drink. Then he drank and then he said to me, I said, O Messenger of Allaah, drink. Then he drank and then asked me, when I knew that the Prophet [peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him] had Roy and I called his call. I laughed until I was thrown to the ground. The Prophet [peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him] said: I said: O Messenger of Allah, it was my intention such and such and did so, and the Prophet said: What is this but the mercy of God, if you did not listen to me and awaken our companions Vishban it. I said: And who sent you the right, what I want if I hit it and set it with you who hit it from people. [Muslim: 2055]. Bus: full of lobe with milk.
Related topics
.
Post a Comment