Header Ads

Question marks on the future of Kovac with Bayern Munich

World football

Bayern Munich were unable to clinch their seventh Bundesliga title in the Bundesliga after a draw against Leipzig and now need to beat Eintracht Frankfurt in the final round to secure it.

Bayern Munich coach Nico Kovac may be able to win the league and local cup titles in his first season in charge, but his future in Munich seems unsatisfactory, club officials said.

"I do not like such guarantees, and I'm not the person who praises the coach and the players. I realize that this sometimes leads to complacency and that's not the right track for Bayern Munich," said club president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

Playmaker Tiago Alcantara is ready for the final match of the season against Eintracht Frankfurt after suffering a knee injury during the tie with Leipzig. He trained individually on Sunday but is expected to be part of the squad on Saturday.

ليست هناك تعليقات