Header Ads

Photos .. cool and shaved O erksos .. uncle Hassan 73 years and carries a bottle of drink

News Provinces

From the province of Sohag to settle in the city of Qena to earn the weight of his day in Ramadan or other, carrying his tools distinctive silver jug ​​made of aluminum specifically to keep the cooler drink, next to another plastic pot put a little water to wash the cups, which calibrates the bags that he fills for his customers, From the flask that he attaches to his shoulder and stomach, and in his hands a brass sheet with the sounds of "hugs" to draw attention to the passing of Hassan Abdellah, the oldest seller of Arqasus in Qena.

3 uncle Hassan al-Arsous roaming

Summer is the great source of livelihood for Haj Hassan, aged 73, the oldest mobile peddler in Qena. Although his profession is mainly to sell ersatz cups in Ramadan, in summer, he continues to walk around the streets with his shoulders Al-Arqasus bottle for sale to the fasting people, although its distinctive roads made it a source of attention and its close connection with the sale of "Al-Arqasus" in Ramadan and in the hot summer days to moisten passers-by.

We spoke with Haj Hassan Abdellah, 73, despite his age, but he has the determination to continue to earn the day's weight from the workmanship he learned to continue roaming the streets carrying his legacy belt, despite suffering many diseases as a result of carrying a bottle over 40 kilos over many years, There is a solution in I came 40 years ago to sell the erxos in Qena, and the only source of Rizki we live in, and counting the family of a wife and 3 children.

Haj Hassan

"Hassan" is the distinctive mark of his face as he wanders through the streets to sell Alarqasus. He is the only drink he sells throughout the summer, refusing to change other drinks such as "Dates and Sobia", stressing that "Arqous" is characterized by the sweetness of taste and the ability to treat Chest diseases are naturally drenched and have no preservatives that are harmful to human health.
He says I inherited the profession from my grandparents, and since I went out and grew up I went to the same profession, walking around the street carrying a bottle of licorice in the streets, public squares and markets. I left at 7 am because I loved to drink it on my stomach for coughing and the effects of cigarette smoking. Used to calm the colonists, go everywhere in Qena city next to government departments.

7 The oldest of Baqaa 'Arqasus, Qena

He added that the price of "Copaya" Alarcsos was a quarter of a pound and continued to escalate up to 2 pounds and in Nass bought in bags and that is in the month of Ramadan, and although Qena province of high temperature, this is the source of Rizki in the summer and heat and air fatigue I have been walking while walking in the street.

Sell

He concluded: "The most distinctive characteristic of the other drinks is that the ingredients of the natural dried herbs extract I buy from the shops of perfume and offers to customers in nature, with the addition of pieces of snow that make it wet, and I sell from 8 to 10 bottles throughout the day and when I go For the house and I fill it with other things throughout the day and every day, according to Rizk, because the heat is so severe that people buy more.

Related topics

.

ليست هناك تعليقات