Header Ads

Photos .. "Abdel Basit" creative painting and sculpture on the fruits

News Provinces

Drawing on food is one of the strangest forms of art, but it is no less valuable than other works of art, which use charcoal, lead and glass.

The seventh day was met by Chef Abdel Basset Issa Shif with the rank of artist, son of the village of Beshbish, in the center of Mahalla El Kubra in Gharbia Governorate. He works in artworks on melons and fruits using a knife sculpting the shapes and drawings he wants to draw. .

"I loved drawing from the time I was young, and I was always distinguished with all the drawings and the formal method and the use of the tools, away from all the traditional methods of painting, and I got many awards in the elementary stage in artistic excellence, then I completed the basic education stages and joined the Institute of Tourism and Hotels" "I worked a great period in the city of Hurghada and gained a very great experience in the field of practical chef" .

"I decided to travel abroad to complete my life and build my future. I traveled to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and worked as a chef in one of the hotels. I decided to develop my drawing talent, so I decided to take courses and courses on watermelons and fruits and courses in kitchen art. , And began to paint the fruits and excelled in the field of practical and joined many of the international competitions of Arab chefs, and got a gold medal in one of the competitions " .

When the Egyptian national football team played the World Cup in Russia 2018, it decided to draw pictures of the world star Mohamed Salah and goalkeeper Essam Al Hadary. He also drew drawings of President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi and King Salman in The anniversary of the 6th of October celebrations .

"I have dreamed throughout my life of transforming my talent and integrating it into my profession, and I have already achieved my dream and the reach of my talent in many Arab countries thanks to my work," he concluded. .

Side of his works (2)
Side of his works

Creativity in drawing fruits
Creativity in drawing fruits

Side of business
Side of business

Part of its professional realization
Part of its professional realization

Side of his works
Side of his works

Part of his works
Part of his works

Chef-of-the-Western-creator-in-drawing-on-fruits "src =" https://img.youm7.com/ArticleImgs/2019/5/24/33785- Chef-of-the-Western-creator-in-drawing -Fruit-jpg "title =" Chef-from-the-west-creator-in-drawing-on-fruits
Chef of the West is creative in drawing on fruits

Chef creates painting works
Chef creates painting works

Chef is creative in painting
Chef is creative in painting

Related topics

(tto) t (ch) t () t drawing on fruit (t)

ليست هناك تعليقات