Header Ads

A discussion "I told him" and "told me" by Dalia Adel in the Cultural Palace in Alexandria

culture

Al-Jazwaite Cultural Center in Alexandria will hold a seminar to discuss the two groups "I told him" and "I told" by writer Dalia Adel at 9:00 pm on Monday, May 27.

"Li said," and told him "readings in an interview from God and God, with the writer Dalia Adel," Li said, "daily spiritual manifestations received by the writer as messages from heaven to her and to life, an introduction in a poetic mold; The light is extended to remind us that the Word of God is alive within us and His messages do not stop. All that is to do is to come to receive, even though the letters "told me" are addressed to the writer, but they are human messages that touch every heart in every time and every place.

"I told him" Letters to God .. Daily dialogues run by the writer with God. Leaving the space open to allow her heart Vnsab river flowing towards God. Although the messages express the personal status of the writer, they are messages sent by all hearts to God, expressing different humanitarian situations. Joy, anger, confusion, fatigue, confusion, connection, sadness, peace, situations through which humanity passes through God and God.

Related topics

ليست هناك تعليقات