A blind student appeals to the Governor of Damietta to help him complete his education: I have no source of income

A blind young man who completed his studies in the final year of the Faculty of Arts, Damietta University, from a simple family can not spend it to complete his studies and was dependent on the social solidarity pension, which suddenly stopped to lose the source of the only intervention and appeals to officials to provide a pension of Takaful and dignity.
Said Hossam Reza Fathi Hassan 24 "I lost my vision and I am a third grade student. I am the brother of three of my brothers, two sons and a daughter. But my family did not deprive me of my education. I completed my studies until the end of my studies. I joined the Faculty of Arts, but my father is a simple laborer suffering from tuberculosis, my mother is a housewife and our source of income is limited, and I came to social solidarity to get the solidarity pension which reaches 323 I was surprised in November to stop the pension under the pretext of replacing him with a Takaful and dignity pension to increase the amount. A social research was carried out and a report was issued by Al-Ramad Hospital in my case. However, the pension has not yet been paid. Stop the disbursement because I am out of poverty, and submitted several grievances, but it has not come to a result yet. "
Hossam Raza appealed to executives quickly for a Takaful and dignity pension to help him live, as he has no other source of income or source to live from.
Related topics
Damietta
Post a Comment