Wife complains that her husband was drugged: "He paid me a thousand pounds with his addicted friend"

The wife, Karima, filed a divorce suit in front of the family court in October after spending 12 years with her husband, who was addicted, to his deteriorating condition and being mad at the large number of pills he was using. He used to assault his children and try to swap his wife with his friend. Money, to emerge from that incident permanent disability.
The wife confirmed in a divorce suit for the damage: I gave birth to three children, who have borne the expenses of him since his behavior through the taboo and drug abuse, and I did not imagine that patience for a life full of domestic violence would end with the tragedy of the threat of losing my children and my permanent disability after my husband beat me because of my objections To swap it for me in the amount of a thousand pounds with his addicted friend for a financial amount.
"My husband is unemployed, and since the first day of marriage he has forced me to work and spend it, to find myself with a man who pleases himself to trade me. He is not compassionate, they are considered a mine to earn money. I do not mind falling into the hands of men. Work, even buy my money those toxins that deal with.
"I was forced to go back to complete a series of torture, to be forced to go home to work next to my job and to allow the abuse I am subjected to without opening my mouth."
"My husband used to take my money, spend it on drugs and commit taboos, and he told me to exchange me with his addicted friend to commit moral transgressions." My life did not last long with him after he gave up his mind and began to do business Oh ".
Related topics
.
Post a Comment