Header Ads

Turkish opposition candidate exposes Erdogan's interior minister .. What did he say?

Accidents

Turkey's interior minister, Akram Emamoglu, was exposed in the municipal elections in Istanbul after the latter tried to spread lies against Imam Oglu before the re-election in that Turkish city

The newspaper "Zaman" Turkish opposition, that the Turkish Interior Minister Sulaiman Sweileh claimed that the candidate of the opposition party and winner of the elections in the Greater Istanbul Municipality Akram Emam Oglu slapped a young man in a commercial market,

The Turkish opposition newspaper said Akram Emamoglu responded to Interior Minister Suleiman Sweileh's remarks during a tour of Istanbul's Zeytoun-Borno area, saying: "Some people have vision problems. I advise them to go to the doctor. Some people have vision problems and I advise them to go to the doctor. We do not have a problem. I strive to establish a dialogue with everyone in the community. Some people may have frozen hearts..

Related topics

ليست هناك تعليقات