Tochel hints at the possibility of the departure of Kilian Mbabé and Neymar from Paris Saint-Germain
Paris-St Germain coach Thomas Toquele has hinted that Ceylon Mbabey and Neymar da Silva could leave the French capital in the coming period.
The Paris Saint-Germain coach said in remarks published by the site "le 10 sport"The French:" Everything may happen in the world of football and if you ask me as a coach I want to continue but everything is possible. "

Neymar and Mbabee
"If I say yes here, there are a lot of things that can happen because the transfer period is crazy, but if you ask me as a coach what I want, it's quite clear that I want to stay, but if that is not the case, , The club will find solutions. "
Both duo Kilian Mbabi and Neymar da Silva are linked to leaving Paris Saint-Germain and moving to Real Madrid this summer.
Neymar joined Paris Saint-Germain from Barcelona in the summer of 2017 for 222 million euros, while Mbabi presented the French champions of Monaco in the same summer for 180 million euros.
Related topics
.
Post a Comment