Header Ads

Tales of the night and night .. The story of Minister Nur al-Din and Shams al-Din brother (4)

culture

Last night Shehrazad reported that El-Afrit took Hassan ibn Nur al-Din to Egypt and made him marry his cousin. But on the same night he returned to Damascus and worked with a cook.

And on the night of the twenty-third she said: Dear King, I told you that the thief, the humpback, when the minister did not answer him, the minister shouted at him and said to him, "Speak, otherwise I will cut off your head with this sword." Then he said, "Ahdab and Allaah, O Shaykh al-Afarit. You have to attach to me, when the minister heard the words of Ahdab said to him what you say, the father of the bride and I'm a goblin, he said not my age in your hand and can not take my spirit joy to your path before he came to you who did me this effective you do not marry me except the likes of buffaloes and loved Orcs curse God of my husband and cursed who was the reason for that,

Then the minister said to him, "Get out of this place and say to him, 'Am I mad, that I may go with you without the permission of the elf? .

Then the minister told him who brought you to this place, he said that I came yesterday to spend my need and removed my necessity, if the mouse came out of the water and shouted and grew up until the amount of buffalo remained, and said to me words entered in my ears Vkhlni and went to the bride and my wife Then the minister came to him and took him out of the toilet, and he went out, and he was going, and he believed that the sun came up and came to the Sultan and told him what he had agreed with the Elf. The Minister Abu Al-Arousa entered the house and was confused with the reason for his daughter's decision. I turned on it yesterday morning and removed my bag and hung it and if you did not believe me this is turban E Bfattha on the chair and his clothes under the bed where something cabbage did not know what it is.

When the father heard this talk entered the chamber and found a turban Hassan Badr al – Din nephew, in the case took in his hand and heart and said this turban ministers, but they are conductive, and then looked at the stitch sewn in Tarbushh took him and grabbed and took the dress and found a bag in which a thousand dinars opened it and found a paper And he read it and turned to the allegiance of the Jews and the name of Hasan Badr al-Din bin Nur al-Din al-Basri and found a thousand dinars when he read Shams al-Din paper cried cry and fell unconscious, when he woke up and informed the story of wonder and said no god but God Almighty.

He said: O daughter, do you know who took your face? She said that he is the nephew of your cousin, and this thousand dinars is a gift, Glory be to God, so I felt how I agreed to this issue, and then he opened the stitched piece and found a paper written on it in the handwriting of his brother Nur El Din El Masry Abi Hassan Badr El Din.

I see their traces and they are thirsty

And I shall shed my tears in their homes

I ask from their division Ramani

Yemen has a day to return

When he finished the poetry he read the verse and found the date of his marriage to the daughter of the Minister of Basra and the date of entry and the date of his life until his death and the birth of his son Hassan Badr al-Din Vtjab and shook from the beat and met what happened to his brother on what happened to him and found him both his marriage and the other mutually agree historically and enter their wives And the birth of Hassan Badr al-Din his nephew and the birth of his daughter, six well-suited, he took the papers and informed them to the Sultan and informed him of what happened from the first to the end of the matter so marveled the king and ordered that this order immediately, and then the minister lived looking at his nephew, what happened to him the news and said God to work Pursuant to what I have already been told.

And Shahrazad knew that it was morning so she stop from talking from what she should.

Related topics

.

ليست هناك تعليقات