"Religious MPs" demand the prevention of Salafis from I'tikaaf to counter radical thought
.jpg)
Dr. Omar Hamroush, Secretary of the Committee on Religious Affairs and Endowments in the House of Representatives, said that it is necessary to intensify the work through the directorates endowments in the provinces, to prevent the sit-ins of Salafist currents in mosques during the last ten days of Ramadan, to counter the spread of their extremist ideas and attract young people.
Hamroush stressed that the Salafis exploit the mosques and the atmosphere of I'tikaaf in promoting their ideas and attracting young people. "The Ministry of Awqaf plays an important role in preventing the Salafi and any of the Islamic groups from being present or spreading in the mosques, and those efforts need more scrutiny to counter any extremist ideology and siege, and not to allow ideas contrary to the right central thought to control the minds of new generations."
Related topics
. (tagsToTranslate) The procedures of I'tikaaf (t) Mosques authorized to observe (t) I'tikaaf controls (t) Facing the Salafi thought
Post a Comment