Header Ads

Quarries of tents .. Poetic literature brought to its owner accusations of atheism and obscene

culture

The quartets of the tents are among the most prominent poetry works of the late Ghaythuddin Abul-Fotouh Omar Ibn Ibrahim Al-Khayyam, known as the Khayyam age, who departed from our world during May of 1048 AD, which was the subject of controversy as it calls for atheism, as some believe. Basis.

There are many people who interpreted the quartets as atheism, based on the fact that they call for fun and madness, but there is another group that does not see this, and they think that he died a Muslim, and evidence of this biography and his writings and accompanying the scientists.

The tents used to sing its quartets. A number of its friends published it, and there were many translations until it reached us as we know it at the present time. Some saw it as not calling for enjoyment of life and calling for complacency rather than calling for sarcasm and despair. The quartets have been subjected to many translations.

Apart from atheism, there was disagreement about the fact that the quartets belong to the foundation of Omar Khayyam or not, some see it as calling for fun and seize the opportunities of life, unlike the life of Omar Khayyam, which was for science and was the author of high morals, A mistake, according to the Russian Orientalist Zukovsky.

Came in

Quarters of tents

I have given up my age in the judgment

He revealed what he hid in secret

I did not find his secrets and passed away

My life and I felt like the courtyard

He says in his quartets:

I wore a dress of age I did not consult

And free of it among the various ideas

I will wear my dress and did not

I realize why you came where the headquarters

The disease did not resolve my bad luck

I have not lost my mind and I am leaving

My mother died and I was ignorant

Book of this age the seasons

He marvels at this rapid courtyard for young people and life says:

The days of this age were scattered

The leaves are scattered around the trees

So please from the lowest Ballatha

Before you are saved by the end of destiny

Turn off the heart with the cold of the drink

The days are like clouds

Elsewhere, he corrects himself and says:

O world of secrets is certain

O seeker of the wicked

O excuses we belong to

Your shadow has accepted the repentance of repentants

.

ليست هناك تعليقات