Of paper and foam .. "Bustan" works accessories Ward for decoration
Her passion for HandMade and the handicrafts make her interested in everything new and different unknown, especially in the area of accessories that all women and girls care about in their different ages and tastes. This is what the "women's garden" of the thirty women, besides her work as a teacher of technology and computer did not forget her passion and love for India Mead, and the orchard for the seventh day and says: "From the time I love the manual work and love went down bought beads and stones and work for myself."
To her husband gave her a decade of paper came from the island of Malta during one of his business trips, which had a distinctive impact in its different and distinctive, which impressed her and passion, too, and adds: "The contract was made of beads of paper, and I liked the idea very much and that they did work from A simple need, so I needed a sweet Kada, and I started looking for raw materials and I answer them and I try. "
.jpg)
She was always interested in buying stones and beads ready, but found that working on these materials and different designs according to the appropriate taste and what you want, always gives it a distinctive character and different, and here began the journey of searching for raw materials and design, and continues "I began to know the different types of paper from White paper, colored paper and magazine paper. I began to work with my design and I tried and tried different materials, and I tried them to a certain extent, to get the shape and texture to I. "
Not only paper, but also many other materials such as plastic and foam also in the work of decorations and designs such as roses and tabloids.
These accessories have impressed and amazed everyone who sees them, because they do not understand how to wear a "contract or shaving" of paper, and how to deal with it when exposed to the pores and cosmetics for women, but here Bustan explained that by saying "accessories to work paper after To be treated with a buffer material to protect it from the weather conditions, and preferably in its natural state.
Her passion and interest in HandMade is not limited to accessories and decorations, but she also participated in the children's workshop of a charity for street children to teach them how to use the available and simple materials they can use.
Related topics
(tagsToTranslate) Paper accessories (t) Paper (t) Foam (t) Charity workshops (t) Magdy orchard
Post a Comment