Noha accuses her husband of wasting her possessions and thefts stolen jewelry million pounds

A wife filed a lawsuit against her husband in front of the family court in October accusing him of stealing her assets and taking her mother-in-law into her 1 million pounds, after being expelled along with her daughter at 3:00 am.
"My husband stole everything I have and gave to his mother to please her, despite everything she did for five years," she said.
The wife confirmed: "I did not imagine that my husband will cheat on me after I stood by him and helped him and Ahli to maximize his capital, and to take care of his sick mother for years, suddenly decided to abandon me and search for another wife to please my mother, and expelled me from my house at night with my child and refuses to pay until the price Taxi ".
"I did not know that I was sleeping in my house" a snake, "she said." At the first opportunity she came to me – in reference to her mother's mother – she destroyed my life and took over my rights. "
"I have more of my house in my house and move freely inside it as if it were her home, and I have pushed my husband into my hatred. I never imagined that they would deceive me."
"I took all my jewelry and the joint amount we put in one of the banks made profits from his work with my family and went to marry after the long ten that brought us together in one house," she said.
She added: "I moved the case of dissipation against my husband after he betrayed me, and I continue to complete the proceedings of the khula case, in order to get rid of this traitor completely."
Related topics
Post a Comment