Matip is confident of Liverpool's ability to win the Champions League

Joel Matip, Liverpool's professional footballer, has confirmed that he believes in the ability of the Reds to win the Champions League.
Liverpool will meet Tottenham Hotspur at the Wanda Mitropolitano stadium in the final of the Champions League at 9:00 pm on June 1.
The match will be different this time, but we are confident that we can win, "Matip said in remarks to Liverpool's official website.
"I've had frequent injuries at the start of the season and the other players have done a lot of work, so there was no need for change," he said. "But in the second half of the season I played most of the games and I think I did well. You are waiting for such an opportunity, and when you do, you have to make the best use of it. "
Related topics
– Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool
Post a Comment