Love heals .. The story of a woman bullying her body around her body and reformed her husband
Love is meant to be acceptable, desirable, and to be contained and embraced, despite the flaws that are within you, despite the deficiency you feel, you do not mean that this person is free of defects, but that despite all the disadvantages, he is loved and desirable, love has a healing ability .
A girl with fat and extra weight, she learned to love her body, and changed her look for herself with the help of her British husband, who never failed to express his love for her, despite her excess weight.
Amalie and Shawn
Amy Jennings, Danish origin, moved to Hertfordshire to be with her British husband Sean. The 25-year-old spent most of her life hating her body, causing her deep psychological harm.
Most people in the couple's life had accepted "a relationship of different weights", but they cut off contact with Sean's father, although they did not disclose the exact circumstances, according to the Daily Mail.
"I have always been fat since I was two years old. My mother took me so much to the doctors because I gained a lot of weight," Amali said.
"Since I can remember that I was fat and of course it comes with a lot of bullying, and a lot of rejection, I remember my growing up. I was in kindergarten, I was four years old, and all the children chose me for being fat."
The woman and her husband
Amalie and her husband
Amalie and her husband
"I gained more weight, I started hurting myself and got back. My mind was very bad, I hated looking at the mirror."
"I and my husband Sean met 11 years ago on a PlayStation game. It was a kind of strange friendship. I thought it was an old man who was just looking for a young woman to talk to, but I knew he was the same age."
And the thing about online relationships, you can recognize someone differently, of course we saw pictures of each other but it took some time for us to shoot.
"I saw that I was fat but he kept talking to me. I felt safe and insecure, but he was still not interested. He just wanted to talk to me, so we became better friends quickly, and it took some time before we realized we were in love with each other. , I started to give him hints that I loved him but he did not pick them up. "
Amali published poems on her Facebook page indicating her love for Shun – but as he read them and praised Amali for her poems, he did not realize she was writing about her, so she gathered her courage and told him about her feelings. Amali and Shun started to get to know each other, Each other for nine years, and finally married on the beach two years ago.
Related topics
Post a Comment