Header Ads

Learn the history of Sufism in the book "Sufiya Zahrat al-Adhaq" by Adel Hamouda

culture

A new book entitled "Sufism Flower of Love in the Garden of God" was recently published by the writer Adel Hammouda.

In his book, the writer Adel Hamouda asserts that Sufism lies in the genes of the Egyptians to the extent that more than 10 million citizens belong to the 77 ways that have made themselves a wall against the terrorist organizations. The Egyptians know the four mystical leaders by heart: Ahmad al-Rifai, Ahmed Al-Badawi, Ibrahim Al-Desouki ".

The author explains that Sufism is not new to Egypt and its age extends to hundreds of years, but despite that there is a misunderstanding of many of its manifestations and there is a difference in the definition and the most dangerous inherited methods to those who are not fit to take over affairs, and I have expressed Mawarft mystical thoughts published under the title "moment of light" and collected Some of them in a book with the same title and after years I found myself driven to think again in Sufism and I read what I found in my ways but I found that the sense of the most important than reading about it I imagine Sufism a kind of mental mindset, isolation on a public pavement and cleared marble tombs and withdrawal from Life to isolation and extending hand to get A coin I used to imagine a juggling that does not know seriousness and does not assume responsibility. This picture has wronged Sufism, oppressed its supporters and contributed to the promotion of movies and television series. The author notes that this picture needs special revision. In Egypt, the Sufis hold high degrees and are experts in their fields. In their lives, they share the house. They believe that at all times, the parents extend the space of mercy in a time dominated by the morals of the traffic. The mind that made the civilizations is important in the senses, but if we want to advance in the spirit, we do Sufism. This book tries to resolve its definition and talk about worship. A biography of approaching the poles and explains what Ghamad of ideas .

Alaa Abdul Hadi, the editor of the book today, that there are many definitions of the origin of the meaning of Sufism and mysticism, and its people, all looking at the origin, and go according to the likes and implications, some magnify, and Sufism to rank placed in the highest degrees of worship and closeness to God, Describes it by descriptions of the least and most attractive describes H is innovation, and introduce in religion what is not.

Related topics

– Sufism

ليست هناك تعليقات