Holding the Brotherhood Bloc .. Mokhtar Noah monitors the victims of terrorist lies through the media

The Ikhwan terrorist group has stepped up the fabrication and fabrication of lies against the Egyptian state. Recently, images of the events of 2011 have been fabricated as new events for secondary students, in order to create a gap between students and parents on the one hand and state institutions on the other, especially the security services.
Mukhtar Nawah al-Qaidi, a former member of the Muslim Brotherhood, confirmed that the fabrication is part of the Brotherhood's approach, monitoring the groups that are victims of the lies of the Muslim Brotherhood, saying: "They are always naïve and ill-informed and ill-informed.
He added "Noah" in statements to "the seventh day": the Muslim Brotherhood on social networking sites paid, in the sense that there are those sitting behind the curtain to pay money to those who promote lies.
"In 1999, there was a meeting between me and a senior official. I represented the Muslim Brotherhood in this meeting. I was surprised at the time that this official complained about fabrication," said the former leader of the Muslim Brotherhood. Brotherhood and the heart of the facts and falsification of the impact, and when I told the Brotherhood this speech was very false, but after I broke the organization showed me the size of lies promoted by the group.
Related topics
.
Post a Comment