Faraj Amer: I am Ahlawy and I refuse to bring foreign referees to the next Smouha matches
Eng. Faraj Amer, Chairman of the Board of Smouha Club, stressed that the pressure and tension are the main reason for the referee's mistakes in the previous game against Al Ahli club in the general league, pointing out that the management of the club has rejected all advice to bring foreign rulers.
"We rejected all the advice of bringing in foreign referees, even if we did not pay for our previous game with Al-Ahli or any upcoming match," Amer wrote on his Twitter account. "We will not question any final Egyptian judgment. We know that pressure and tension make mistakes. "He said.
"I do not want to bid because I am more qualified than those who are bidding, but I am responsible for Smouha to the core, and I have done the secretariat as I should."
Faraj Amer
The match between Al-Ahli and Samouha, which brought together the two teams in round 32 of the age of the general league competition, has witnessed a great debate about the referee's decisions, especially after the referee calculated 7 minutes instead of lost in the second half before scoring Gerald Valda Costa Al Ahli goal Win for his side in the 98th minute of the game.
Post a Comment