Bob Dylan remembers .. When I was a popular singer I collect money in a hat

Today, the anniversary of the birth of the famous Bob Dylan, whose Nobel Prize for Literature in 2016 caused a great sensation and a great indescribable, was the first of his kind.
Bob Dylan was born on May 24, 1941 and recently published an Arabic translation of his book "Al Akhbar" by Abdel Wahab Bou Zeid. It was published by Kalimat, the only book written by Bob Dylan, known for writing his own songs for 50 years. Is that, in his lyrical poetry, "he invented new poetic expressions within the great American musical traditions."
In the 1960s, Bob Dylan was called the Voice of the New Generation. The American demonstrators were demanding the rights of the people and desist from war, raising his words against the regimes. He wrote songs that bore deep philosophical and poetic references, heavy social and political concerns and a spirit of the souls of his predecessors Rock-and-roll, cantry, jazz and folk, and big poets such as TS Eliot, Edgar Allan Poe, Pudelaire, and minors like Hugo, Balzac and Gogol. He produced a complete CD inspired by Chekhov's stories.
Dylan's memoir begins in New York City in 1961, and it is possible to stop at a stage in Bob Dylan's life when he was a folk singer who says: "One of the singers who crossed our paths together was Richie Hevens," always accompanied by a pretty girl who passed the hat. They noticed that he always collected a lot of money, sometimes the girl passed two hats. If you do not have a trick, you will not be noticed, which is not good.
Bob Dylan says in his book, "I have accompanied a girl many times, I met her in what?" She was a good-looking waitress. We moved from place to place. I played the money, wearing a funny hood, putting on a heavy black mascara, She looked completely naked from the waist, a tattered coat like a sleeveless cloak. I shared the money with her later, but we tired of doing it all the time, yet I made more money when she worked with me.
Bob Dylan says: "What really distinguished me in those days was my repertoire of songs, it was richer than the rest of the coffee-makers, and my template was hard-core folk songs that were constantly backed up by the strings. Or get closer to see what I'm doing.
Related topics
(tagsToTranslate) Bob Dylan (t) Nobel Prize for Literature (t) Music Bob Dylan (t) Diary of Bob Dylan
Post a Comment