Header Ads

Black and White .. "Arianna Grande" The New Face of Givenchy

Women and miscellaneous

All of the global brand revealed Givenchy And the American singer "Ariana Grandi" at the expense of the singer Instagram, it will be the new face of the luxury brand.

Ariana Grandi
Ariana Grandi

It appeared in the black and white video, Gandhi and her distinctive horse tail, a pearl hairpin and black waistband, which many thought was a reference to a movie Audrey Hepburn's Breakfast At Tiffany's

"I'm very proud to be the new face of," said the 25-year-old singer Givenchy, Which is one of the brands I was impressed with from the start, and it is an honor for me to join this family. "

"Not only because of the timeless and beautiful clothes, but I am proud to work with a brand that makes people feel like celebrating them," according to the popsugar website.

(tagsToTranslate) Givenchy (t) Ariana Grande (t) Entertainment News (t) Instagram (t) Video (t) American singer Ariana Grandi

ليست هناك تعليقات