Allison talks about Barcelona's historic Remontada and the dream of coronation

Liverpool goalkeeper Alison has said he hopes to lead Egypt's Mohamed Salah to the Champions League title this season, adding that the historic Remontada that Liverpool have achieved against Barcelona will remain in their minds.
"Tonight will remain in my memory for the rest of my life, I will cut this wonderful story about my children and my grandchildren. Our goal is definitely to win the championship," Alison said in remarks broadcast on Liverpool's official website. "I hope we will eventually win the championship."
"It's great, I played at Anfield against Liverpool and I felt the same strength as the Liverpool players," said Allison. "It's always difficult for any team at Liverpool to meet at Anfield. , Because everyone who comes here is playing under great pressure. "
"Now that I have become a player, I have lived with my colleagues and with the fans for unforgettable moments, especially to qualify for the Champions League final in the way that happened after the historic return to Barcelona. We would not have qualified if God had not blessed us; Unmatched by our fans, it was an exceptional night. "
Liverpool won a historic 4-0 victory over Barcelona in Anfield, in the semi-final of the Champions League, and Liverpool defeated Rimontada after a 3-0 defeat at Camp Nou. European champions Tottenham Hotspur, while Tottenham booked their place in the final of the Champions League at the expense of Ajax Amsterdam.
Liverpool will meet Tottenham in early June in the Spanish capital Madrid in the Champions League final.
Related topics
Post a Comment