Header Ads

Ahmed is the youngest child selling "Al-Rababah" and playing "Slavery": Psychological school spirit

News Provinces

Each of us is looking for his source of livelihood but in the way that he earns his day's sustenance at Halal anywhere, and here we find a story that is not more than 5 years old. He came from Al-Ghanayem Center in Assiut with his father to Kafr El-Sheikh with a paper card to play musical pieces in spite of his young age. His father plays with the tones of slavery.

The father moves to the provinces to sell the rababa rather than begging for the weakness of the father's physical structure. The child shares his father's journey from one province to another.

A young child who holds the wisdom of adults, knew to bear responsibility is small, so the poor are raised Saida to strengthen their daughters young and be stronger in the old.

"I went out with my parents to work and look for a living, I sold my riba, I played slavery, I found some of the money I used to make a hungry man and I help my father in his work, because the livelihood loves the hidden," said Ahmed Mohamed Shaaban Mustafa, 5 years old from the Ghanayem Center in Assiut Governorate. Which I am better.

"The seventh day," he said, "like the year I am preparing next year to attend the school to learn, be a doctor or teacher or engineer, but I travel with the parents of the provinces to eat life, and the school needs a lot of money, and the conditions of life made me help my parents, who would help him if I did not Help him? Like my siblings, I do not live, and the other children live the life of playing, resting, sleeping on a family, playing with modern games, or holding a shift or a labyrinth. But what I own is the "best" I can play, from musical pieces played by my parents to the tunes of Rababa. The song, whether it be for Egypt or Lam Kalthoum or others, or singers I do not know a number of them, but I hear my parents playing and hear from their names.

"I am a young man, I am proud of my country and my province, and I will be a man who depends on himself as my father wants me," Ahmed said.

"We are the only ones who can afford it," said Mohammed Shababan Mustafa, the father of the child. , And I am in this case I remember the artists of the days of the beautiful time, who were moving from place to place to play in search of livelihood, I do not beg, but I sell Rababa for only 5 pounds for children and adults, the nucleus of support Zair, and help save the expenses of daily life.

He added that the conditions of life may compel a person to do things that he may not do in the case of living, but what matters to us To be our gain from halal, and returned to the Angal on it, a simple income, which leaves you a large income mixed with haraam haraam.

Related topics

[t tags] t

ليست هناك تعليقات