Header Ads

A woman in a divorce case: My mother-in-law caused me to be executed and forced me to sign checks

Breaking news

The wife of a divorce case filed a lawsuit against the family court in Heliopolis, claiming that she tried to exploit her and her family by her husband and his mother, in order to force them to pay her husband's debts, estimated at one million pounds. "I suffered for two years from my husband's behavior and his way of managing our lives Caused our loss of many of our property and money, to decide the parents expelled from work. "

The wife, "Nuha" during the settlement of the sessions of the case: "I went to my mother, beaten severely and kicked to get bleeding and lost the fetus by the fifth month and left me between life and death, forcing me to sign receipts Amanah and checks of one million pounds, under the threat of dead".

"I realized that my foolish husband's actions would lead me to a disaster, but my tongue did not dare to speak for fear of his power and violence. I was nervous because of the problems that I was causing. I went to my family's home and promised to take a child..

"My suffering began when I found my husband in a hurry to make financial decisions and enter into commercial projects where he had no experience. The loss was expected to have to sell all our possessions and two years ago we were living in his family's home."

"He used to beat, beat and humiliate me, and tried to blackmail my parents after he was kicked out of work because he stole money".

Related topics

ليست هناك تعليقات