Header Ads

Star gymnastics raise its audience by making dangerous movements and are depicted: easier than riding a car

Women and miscellaneous

The Olympic star and Australian gymnast Olivia Vivienne has shown her strength and impressive control by doing some hard moves in some of Australia's most beautiful landmarks, and some see them as dangerous movements, sparking her followers through Instagram.

Olympic star raises its audience with dangerous movements (1)

Some of those movements are concerned about the 29-year-old Olympic Games, who have made it clear that they do not make any movement that is not sure or beyond their capabilities, and work with highly skilled photographers who know certain angles to make things look more dangerous than reality.

Olympic star raises its audience with dangerous movements (2)

When doing any movement, Olivia and her photographer make sure that every picture taken is done in safe conditions and that the actor and the photographer use some movements and angles that seem more frightening than what might actually be. "Although most of the stunts I'm doing I think it's safer than getting people into their car while driving while they're talking on their phones. "

Olympic star to raise its audience with dangerous movements (3)

Olivia says that these movements and their difficulties vary for each other and their experience in their performance. This self-confidence is due to her 20 years of experience in gymnastics training, making her body more flexible and aware of many tricks, Has already competed in the 2008 Summer Olympics.

Olympic star to raise its audience with dangerous movements (4)

"I trained myself to be very consistent with my body. When I stand on my own, I am in full focus on every part of my body. I have also spent years developing and mastering my skill set, as anyone in my profession does, Nearly 20 hours per week training to maintain their capabilities. "

Olympic star raises serious traffic (5)

Olympic star raises serious crowd (6)

Olympic star raises serious crowd (7)

Olympic star stirring up dangerous crowd (8)

add a comment

(tagsToTranslate) Olivia Vivian (t) Olivia Vivian (t) Olympic star (t) Serious movements (t) Gymnastics movements

ليست هناك تعليقات