Header Ads

Aya and 5 explanations .. Oh I wish I did not take us as a friend

culture

We continue on Friday, the nineteenth of the holy month of Ramadan series Aya and 5 interpretations, and stop with Surat Al-Furqan and the words of God Almighty in verse 28, "Wilti if I did not take Vlana a friend."

Explanation Tabari

And some of them said, "I am with the oppressors: 'Uqbaab ibn Abi Mu'ayyat, because he was rebelling after his Islam. He asked him to Reza Abi Ibn Khalaf, and they said:' I do not want to be a Muslim. : So it is my father. The interpretation of the Qur'aan, O Wilta, is a call to the infidel and to follow him. If I did not take a flag, it would mean illiteracy, and I would not have said it in his name, lest this promise be specific to him and not limited to him, but he would treat all those who did as they did. Mujahid and Abu Rajaa said: The oppressor is a general in every wrongdoer, and he is the devil. The author of this statement argued that after him Satan was for man. Al-Hasan read: "O my wilay." He has been in the Hood and Khalil's statement: The owner and friend have been in the "women" statement.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir

(O Wilty Ltni did not take Vlana a friend) means: who dispensed with the guidance, and modified to the path of misguidance (of the advocates of misguidance), and whether it is illiteracy bin Khalaf, or his brother Abu bin Khalaf, or others. Tafseer al-Baghwa (Yawelti, I did not take a girl like me) means: Abu bin Khalaf.

Tafseer al – Saadi

"Oh my God, I wish I did not take Vlana", which is the Devil, the medial or the Genie, a "lover", ie, Habiba, a regular prostitute, I advise the people to me, and I will guide them to me.

Related topics

(t) Interpretation of the Quran (t) Tafseer Ibn Katheer (t) Ramadan

ليست هناك تعليقات