Header Ads

I want a solution .. Wife claiming divorce: Khadni 4 years and I realized that I am a poor and suffers a defect

Breaking news

"And he married me when he knew that he was a sinner who did not have children and before he married me without bending me in his sick condition to live for four years I was tortured by his hands and his mother and I was beaten and insulted. "With these words, the wife, Hala A., started her lawsuit for divorce before the family court in Zananari.

The wife went on to say: "My brother's wife came to me and thought that I was the groom of a latchat because of his work as an engineer in one of the Gulf countries, although it is absolute so that I can influence and contribute to my future loss and my marriage from a person I have not only seen but his image, hoping to discover after marriage that he cheated me In his condition to live with him for 4 years deprived of my legitimacy as a wife "He said.

"I spent a miserable life being subjected to torture on his hands and when he travels, he leaves me locked in a marital prison with his mother, who used to curse me and punish me because we did not have a child, despite her knowledge of her son's condition and his health and cheating," she said. About the solution"He said.

The wife continued her speech: "When I asked my right to discover the discovery of deceiving my husband's family, they declared war on those who were forced to live with him, accept their son's condition, and influence and lead to despair, helplessness and helplessness."

"I encountered a blackmail from his family and it came to them that they tried to hire thugs to assault me ​​so that they would not be able to get my rights. I still pay for that marriage and force me to marry a husband I saw only through a picture. By coercion and coercion or by the completion of the family money in court for an indefinite period"He said.

[t tags] تخطيط تخطيط

ليست هناك تعليقات