Header Ads

Avoid differences in Ramadan .. Specialist: "Nadia raises negative feelings and leads to the end of marriage"

Breaking news

A wave of accusations led by couples because of the rights of the "superior" – as they call it – accusing the law of unfairness and injustice to men, to the wives to use the weapon of khul to extort them and deprive them of their rights to supervise the care of their children, to assert during the stand before the family courts: And our parents. "

A flood of accusations for wives because of the rights "over"

The husband stayed Mustafa. "The length of my marriage is oppressed and I have been flooded, despite the attempt to meet all of my requests and I am accused of wasting and disobedience because of the provision of part of my salary to the bank in anticipation of any emergency."

"I was charged with using the divorce as a means of blackmailing me, depriving me of my child and looking into my eyes when I saw her. Every day I was sentenced to imprisonment and increased expenses," Mustafa said after standing to consider his detention case for failing to pay the maintenance.

In this context, the specialist on the issue of prisoners Duaa Osman, divorce is the word cruel end to marital life, which no one wishes to win, but there are causes that may lead to it without the spouses feel the most important use of either party as a weapon to pressure his partner.

She added: The equality of dealing raises the negative feelings of both parties, in addition to betting the wives and their confidence in the repetition of the request for divorce in each dispute as a threat or to discover the extent of adherence to the husband and they are far from the desire to divorce a real risk threatens the continuation of their marriage with time.

[t tags] Tensions

ليست هناك تعليقات