Header Ads

Qatari exhibitions: The government of Tamim bin Hamad lives in the crisis of the absolute lady

Accidents

"The government of Tamim bin Hamad is living the life of the divorced woman, who expresses her happiness with daytime divorce and a few fingers of remorse at night," Qatari opposition leader Jaber al-Kahla al-Murri said. "This is Qatar's position now after the Arab boycott by Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the UAE.

The Qatari opposition, in a series of tweets through his personal account on Twitter, confirmed the spread of homosexuality and homosexuality. He said: "This appeared to me in London, and there was talk between me and one of the Qataris and I began to complain about the growing phenomenon with the failure of the authorities Qatar to deal with the problem

Al-Kahla Al-Murri launched a fierce attack on former Qatari Prime Minister Hamad bin Jassim. "If I were outside Doha, I would have been able to retrieve the money that was stolen and I was among 4 walls that would be remorseful," he said.

1 "src =" https://img.youm7.com/ArticleImgs/2019/6/9/16606-1.pNG "title =" 1

ليست هناك تعليقات